Location: The Murramarang Resort, NSW, Australia
Dates: 18th, 19th October 2012
Registration Details are Available (see Registration Page)
This workshop arises from the ACM CHI conference’s 2012 featured community Digital Arts and, in particular, its Special Interest Group meeting “Evaluation, Appreciation, Critique”. The dialogue of that discussion is continued in this forum with a focus on interactive art in public places. It will result in a book publication.
• Audience experience of interactive art
• Evaluation methods for public digital art
• Evaluation tools for public digital art
• Curating public digital art
• Development and production for public engagement
• Forms of engagement with interactive art
The Round-Table will be an active workshop in which each accepted participant presents a paper that will form the basis of an extended discussion.
50% of the time will be allocated to discussion.
Preprints of papers will be available at the workshop and, afterwards, participants will be invited to revise their papers for publication in a book to appear in the Springer ‘Cultural Computing’ series.